Monday, March 5, 2007

Holy Guacamole!

So who'd have thunk it that holyguacamole.blogspot had been taken already huh? apparently whoever has taken it, hasn't used it since Nov 2003! 2003 people! Not very philanthropic is it?
what a waste , so I made mine holyguacamoletotally.blogspot. com It's about life and food. and life and more food. and...did I mention food? I love food.

But I find it really hard to get good food and restaurant reviews for a 20-something-crowd in Ireland. I'm not a food snob, nor a food critic and those snobby food reviews in the papers don't really fit my age-group, tastes or budget. There's no-one to go round and check out all the hidden and not-so-hidden great and small foodie places in Ireland. And abroad. So I thought hey I love food, I eat food, why not write food?

I love simple good food, none of that escargot and frog legs crap. oh and desserts are why we were born in the first place. They are the meaning of life. If you nudge your cake with a fork a bit and squish the sponginess under your spoon, you may just find out the answers to life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blogspot, love food, love eating food so why not write about your experiences..... love the desserts part! Forget about the rest, most would agree with me - we love the "desserts" part !
Grazie mille
Ciao for now