Friday, June 29, 2007

Waffles!


I've loved waffles since I had a steaming hot one with cream on a rainy, cold day in Brussels last year. So I found myself in Chocolate Soup again, this time with P (holding my phone cos we were trying diff aperture settings on my camera) and decided to try out their yummy waffles this time with two scoops of vanilla ice-cream, caramel sauce and chocolate soup!

Once again I was not disappointed with Chocolate Soup's unique dessert menu: absolutely yummy and sweet but very, very messy (the caramel is sticky-as it should be) and not conducive to conversation at the same time as you have to eat the whole thing quickly before the ice-cream melts!

PS: P asked for a hot chocolate and instead he got a chocolate soup, same thing that happened to J few months back when she ordered a choc sundae and it was the same dude! plus he was just as rude as the last time, when we asked him where the hot choc was, he practically shouted at us pointing out to the big huge bowl of milk and chocolate. How the hell are we supposed to know? last time we checked hot chocolate was a drink and it came in a cup not a bowl. They really need to watch people's orders and their service especially if their drinks menu is so twisted, the least they can do is explain before they pour you a big bowl of sweet chocolate.

No comments: